carrollc221carrollc221

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

-GM- Genome -GM- Genome

Man, awesome job on this piece. I love how you bring all of these sounds together. Amazing sounds. What is it, synth notes or samples? What do you use to create your work? Either way, great choice of sounds and this is something I'd definitely be relaxing to. Fantastic.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Samples. I use FL Studio and little effects and stuff that come with it.
thanks for reviewing and glad you like it.

HoboNoah - Drift HoboNoah - Drift

Catchy little beat, but also very relaxing and peaceful. I can picture this in the background of a lot of cool different settings. Club, futuristic environments, etc. Don't be shy to make more similar work like this and even something longer than just loops! :)

HoboNoah responds:

As much as I'd like to make full fledged songs, I always wind up tarnishing whatever tune I come up with. Loops are the only way I've been able to make something sound good and pure.

Hittin' Tha Showers Hittin' Tha Showers

I dig the vibe, it really is groovy and I like the direction you took in the sound. Scratches, electronic melodies, and some synth-type stuff. A little on the loud side, but doesn't hurt the ears at all. Keep it going! The track is short and I want to hear more funky tunes! :D

Gobblemeister responds:

Just make sure you hit those showers after the game.

Beatbox Freestyle 2 Beatbox Freestyle 2

Great improvisation beatbox! I've heard a lot of beatboxers in my time and you are very good compared to a lot of them. Also, great job recording, it came out clean and not too loud.

NGHH - Bummer vs Achilles NGHH - Bummer vs Achilles

NO WAY!!! Achilles015 murdered Bummer! Especially including the fact that he was given the shitty part of the beat.

HDC - OG vs Gas HDC - OG vs Gas

Agreed. Gas murdered it.

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

MadFLeX killed. Hands down.

Take Ten Take Ten

Haha

I didn't vote, but this shit sounds bad-ass. :)

Jasonatron responds:

Thanks for listening :)

+*. Duty to Fulfill .*+ (WIP2) +*. Duty to Fulfill .*+ (WIP2)

Great. :)

This is hella cool. It kind of reminds me of something that would be in Donkey Kong Country. :D

Special-Ed responds:

Interesting...
I played that game once when I was like 10, but I don't remember anything but jungle, bongo type music. Then again, I didn't have an appreciation for soundtracks back then either.

Well, even though you didn't leave any suggestions on how I could bring the score to a 10, thank you for commenting. It's quite rare these days.

Daily Grind Daily Grind

Whoa

This beat is f%$#in' ill dawg.

JRKnight responds: